Thursday, January 6, 2011
"This is the daughter Be unique to hand over to need the affair that I do after having an accident
The QQ good friend has several ten
An among those are net friends in Hangzhou
In addition to sickroom, receive of father the yellow teacher tell a reporter, the daughter put forward not to think of a book in October, this year and dropped out from school hereafter then mess around in the home.
"She once lifted the affair of coming out the part-time job with me, I thought that she is jocose."The yellow teacher says that" I am very self-reproach, should directly take her to come out at that time, can,t take place today affair like this."
The yellow teacher touches a piece of note from the pocket and up write a string of number."This is the daughter Be unique to hand over to need the affair that I do after having an accident, she says this QQ number and password that is her, afraid hereafter forget, so stick down."The yellow teacher says that" by so doing, I really doubt that the daughter comes to Hangzhou for seeking the friend of on-line understanding."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment